Applinked is a replacement for the filelinked app. The app allows you to download third-party apps. These third-party apps are linked through some numerical codes. All you need to do is to install AppLinked on your device, enter a proper code to select an app, and download the APK version of that app.
You can install this app on your Android mobile phones, Firestick TV, Android TV, Nvidia Shield, and PC. This brief article will provide you with a thorough idea of AppLinked. You will get to know how this application works, how to use it, and the best working applinked codes.
Features of AppLinked
Create your own file store: App Linked allows you to create your own file stores in easy and quick steps. You will get a pin and code from the app when you create your own store.
Host your own APKs for free: You can host your own apk files without any additional charges. The developers of the app claim that this feature will always be free.
Share APK files: You can share your apk files for free with others.
Parallel Downloads: AppLinked allows you to download multiple APKs linked to a code simultaneously. This makes bulk-downloading apps very easy and fast.
Let us discuss the methods of installing AppLinked on various devices so that you can install apps like filmplus APK to watch movies.
Download Applinked APK on Android TV & Firestick
As we mentioned above, this app can be installed on various devices. You only need Android firmware because the app is available for Android devices only. Let’s see how to install the app on Fire TV, Smart Phones, Android TV, Nvidia Shield Pro, and any other Android devices out there.
How to Install Applinked on Firestick
Installing applinked on firestick is really easy and has a lot of advantages. Go through the following steps to get applinked for Amazon Fire TV.
You need to enable unknown sources option on your firestick device. This feature allows you to download third-party apps on Amazon Fire TV. Here is how you can do it:
- Go to Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer options >> Install unknown apps
- Then choose the downloader app and enable the option.
After completing the above action, you can proceed to download Applinked APK and install it on your Amazon Fire TV
- Launch the Downloader app and click on the URL field.
- You can enter the following code to download the APK directly.
- When the file is downloaded completely, it will ask you for installation.
- Follow the simple options that appear on your screen and complete the installation.
Install Applinked on FireStick
You have successfully downloaded AppLinked on your FireStick. Enjoy!. If you have bought the firestick device newly and are not really familiar with the settings and interface of the application, please go through our complete step-by-step guide given above.
How to Install Applinked APK on Nvidia Shield:
Nvidia Shield is one of the most popular Android TV devices you can use to install various third-party applications. You can also install applinked on Nvidia Shield. Here are the steps:
1. Go to the Play Store on Nvidia Shield and click the search box.
2. Next, type Downloader and install the browser on your device. Downloader is an app that will let you sideload AppLinked on Nvidia Shield.
Now, you need to enable “Install Unknown Apps” option on your Nvidia Shield Pro.
3. Go to Settings >> Privacy or Security Option >> Security & Restrictions >> Unknown Sources
4. Turn on Downloader to make sure it says allowed
5. Now, get back to the home screen and run the Downloader app.
6. Click on the URL field and enter 985266
7. When the APK file has been downloaded, click Install.
Do you want a more detailed guide? Here is a step-by-step tutorial for all the beginners of Nvidia Shield Pro. Go through how to Install Applinked app on Nvidia Shield Pro guide and install the app.
How to Install Applinked Store on Android TV:
You have to turn on the settings to allow the Apps from Unknown Sources option before starting. If you do not switch it on, the system of your device will restrict the APK from installing. Follow the below-mentioned steps once you finish installing the app Downloader.
1. Go to Play Store >> Search for downloader >> Install
2. Now, navigate to the Android TV Settings. Next, you want to look for an option related to Privacy or Security. Then, click Security and restrictions. Now, click an option similar to Unknown Sources or Install Unknown Apps.
3. The next window shows the list of the installed apps on Android TV. Select and click Downloader and ensure it is enabled or turned ON.
4. Launch the Downloader app on Android TV and click the URL box on its home screen. Then enter 985266 and click GO
5. Install the app and enter any of the applinked codes you have to start using it.
Did you face any errors? Then you should go through the tutorial written by an Android TV user and Install Applinked APK on Android TV
Download Applinked For PC (Windows/Mac)
There is no official version of applinked app for Windows or Mac systems. If you want to use it, then you must install the app using an Android emulator.
- Open your PC or Laptop and launch a browser.
- Install an Android emulator on your PC. Choose the software based on your operating system.
- We recommend you use Bluestacks or Nox Android Emulator to install App Linked
- After installing the emulator, launch any browser on your Windows/Mac and download the applinked .apk
- Open the file with the Android emulator you installed and wait for it to process.
- You will see an app-installed notification on your screen.
Best Working AppLinked Codes
Take a glance at the top five working codes of AppLinked which you can use to download and install the APK versions of other apps that might not be otherwise available to you.
FAQs about Filelinked Alternative:
1. Is AppLinked safe?
Yes, it is safe. But you are recommended to use a VPN service when you use it.
2. Is AppLinked legal?
App Linked is legal. But if you’re not sure about the content, you can watch movies and shows in the public domain to avoid any legal issues.
3. On what devices I can install AppLinked?
You can download and install App Linked on your Android TV and Android smartphone, your Amazon FireStick, Nvidia Shield, and a lot of other devices.
We hope that now you have a well and good idea of AppLinked and how it works. This is an excellent replacement for the filelinked app. Although, since the app is still in the development phase, the number of codes available is somewhat limited. However, this number will go up in the near future as the app matures.
Leave a Reply