In this article, we will be learning about how to install AppLinked on the NVidia Shield. It is a super quick process and would only take a few minutes.
AppLinked is basically a file store for the Nvidia Shield and is an excellent alternative to FileLinked. FileLinked cannot be downloaded anymore and therefore AppLinked is the perfect replacement. In AppLinked, you can use codes to enter various repositories and then access the available Applications. The app has loads of cool features.
- AppLinked Store- Here you can download all the different apps.
- It is possible to share both videos and photos.
- The application converts links to a number code that aids in the quick and easy installation.
- Compatibility- It is compatible with a wide range of devices like Android Tablets, Smartphones, and the Amazon FireTV
How to Install Applinked on Nvidia Shield Pro:
To install apps not available in the Google Play Store, you need to make use of Downloader. I will be showing you how to install and use Downloader before moving on to the next section. This is similar to installing Applinked on Fire TV
Install Downloader on Nvidia Shield:
Step 1: Open Google Play Store from Apps on NVidia Shield.
Step 2: Type in Downloader in the search bar. You can use voice control too to search for the application.
Step 3: Choose the first result that pops up and hit the Download option.
Step 4: Once the download is over, click the Open button to launch the App.
Step 5: In the search bar, you need to type in the following web address- browser.aftvnews.com and hit Go.
Step 6: This will start the download
Step 7: On the next screen, tap Settings on the prompt
Step 8: Now tap on Allowed for Downloader on the Install unknown apps screen.
Step 9: A pop-up box with the Install option will appear on the screen. Click Install.
Step 10: Once you click on it, you will see Install again on the screen. Hit on that option.
Step 11: In a few seconds, Downloader will get installed.
Download Applinked APK on Nvidia Shield
- Launch downloader app on your device
- Go to the URL box and enter the following text
- Wait for the apk to get downloaded on your device.
- Once the download is complete, you will see Install button. Click on it
- Your device takes a few seconds to a minute to finish the installation of the application
- Launch applinked on Nvidia Shield and enjoy its features. You need applinked codes to install popular apps. We have listed the best applinked codes and you can check them out.
I hope you enjoyed this piece on how to install AppLinked on the NVidia Shield. AppLinked is undoubtedly the most popular replacement for FileLinked and can do everything its predecessor could do.