Filmplus is a new movie app and could be a great source for many users to watch Movies and TV Shows. The app has already gained popularity among movie lovers. Users say it is one of the best apps in the niche. Film Plus app is available for free and you don’t even need to register for an account to browse the content.
In this post, we will see how to install filmplus APK on Android phones & Amazon Fire Stick. Before you get it on your device, let’s have a look at the features.
Top Features of Filmplus 1.5.5:
- You can watch Movies, TV Shows, Cartoons & Anime
- Search feature available to find your favorite content
- The app supports Real Debrid and All Debrid
- Trakt sync is also available
- The layout of the app is super cool.
How to Install Filmplus on Android & Amazon Firestick:
Filmplus app is currently not available on Google Play Store or Amazon App store. However, you don’t have to dishearten yourself because you can easily side-load filmplus apk Android & Fire TV. Go through the following guide to install the app on your devices.
Download Film Plus APK:
You need the APK file of film plus to side-load it on Android smartphones or Firestick 4K. I recommend you get the latest version to experience all the latest features. You can get the APK from its official site or the applinked store. If you have applinked on your device, you can install more apps similar to film plus.
Step to Install Film Plus on Android:
Once you have filmplus .apk on your device,
- Go to the location where you saved it.
- Tap on the file to install it.
- An installation wizard will appear on your screen. Click on Install
- Wait for sometime and you will see App installed
- Hit on Open to start the application
How to Download Filmplus on Firestick:
Firestick is one of the most popular sticks among movie lovers. Those who have firestick would love to have filmplus on their device. Here is how you can get it:
- Launch Amazon Firestick or Fire TV or Firestick 4K or Cube
- Go to find and search for Downloader app. We need it to install third party apps on firestick.
- Install it on your firestick and get back to the home screen.
- Now, you need to enable Unknown sources option for downloader.
- To do that, Go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install unknown apps
- Scroll down to Downloader and enable it.
- Return to the home screen and launch downloader app
- Choose the URL box and click on it
- Now, enter the 52913 code in the box
- It will connect to the server and start downloading APK
- After downloading the file, you will see the Install option. Hit on that.
- Wait for a few seconds and firestick will install the app
Want to save firestick storage? If you want to save some storage for any installations in the future, you should simply click Done at the end of the app installation. When you do so, you get to see the Delete option. Click on it to delete filmplus APK and free up some space.
Filmplus App Review
Filmplus seems like a great app with an amazing layout and easy-to-navigate interface. According to the developers, they release regular updates. 4K quality is also available on some videos. The best thing about this app is, it does not host any content. Overall, filmplus looks good and promising.
Leave a Reply