Applinked on Firestick is a one-stop destination to install your favorite free movie apps on Amazon Firestick or Fire TV devices. This is a very good alternative to the Filelinked store. If you do not know how to install applinked, please go through the complete guide provided in this article.
Is Applinked safe to use?
Applinked is not available on the Amazon Store. However, I have used it and it works safely and does not pose any threat to the system. An antivirus software did not find any issues with the application. However, it is best to use a VPN with Applinked
How to Download & Install Applinked on Firestick:
There are basically 5 important steps to download & install applinked APK. This is easy and similar to how you install applinked on Android TV
- Installing downloader
- Setting up firestick device
- Downloading & Installing app linked on fire tv
- Setting up the applinked application
We will see each and every step involved in the process of successfully getting applinked on your fire TV
1. Install Downloader App on Fire TV:
The first and most important you have to do is, install the downloader app on your device. This will help you to sideload the android apps that are not available on the Amazon app store. Here are the steps to install it:
- Tap on the home button on the Firestick remote. Hit Find and then choose Search.
- In the search bar, enter the word “Downloader”
- Choose the result displayed.
- On the next screen, click on the Get or Download option to start downloading.
- Once the download is done, click the Open button to launch the application.
2. Set Up Your Firestick Device to Install Applinked on Firestick
By default, FireStick does not allow you to install apps from outside sources. To do so, there is an additional setting.
- Head to the home screen and tap the Settings icon
- Choose My Fire TV.
- Search for Developer options and tap on it.
- In the next window, choose the Install unknown apps option.
- In the menu that pops up, choose Downloader and turn ON
This enables Downloader to install apps from external sources. Giving this permission means your downloader app will not prevent your device from installing Applinked on your firestick device. This option is completely safe as in your Android device.
If you are looking for a great movie app for your firestick, then go through our how-to guide and learn to download filmplus on firestick
3. Download & Install Applinked APK on Fire Stick
You need Applinked latest APK file to sideload it on your device. We are going to get it now. It is always recommended to download the latest version to never ever miss the updates.
- First of all, go to the Apps & Games screen by pressing and holding the Home button.
- Open downloader app you installed on your fire tv cube device.
- Give Downloader the necessary permission to access files when asked. (Only for first time users.)
- If a quick start guide pops up, tap OK and proceed.
- In the next screen, you can view a URL box and enter 985266
- You will see the download process in the next window that pops up on your screen. Wait for the download to complete.
- The installation will start automatically.
- Use your remote and click on Next to continue with the installation.
- Sometimes, the Next button is replaced by Install. Go ahead and click on that.
- Now, your fire stick device will start the installation process. You can see the progress on your screen.
- Allow it to complete the installation successfully. It may take a couple of minutes.
- When the installation is done, your firestick device will notify you that the app is installed.
- Click on done and you will see the Delete option on your screen
- Click on it and your device will ask for confirmation. So, please click on the delete option once again.
- This is really useful to clear the storage on your device. So that you can install other apps as well.
4. Install Movie Apps Using Applinked on Firestick:
- Open app linked on your firestick to install your favorite movie apps.
- It will say “please input your applinked code“
- You need to enter the code to access the apps. These codes are usually known as applinked codes
- Enter the code and click on submit
- There you will see the apps. Choose your favorite one and install it directly.
How to Update Applinked On Amazon Fire TV:
There is no auto-update option available for Applinked. What can be done is to uninstall it and reinstall it to get the latest version. To uninstall, follow the steps below.
- Head to the apps & games section from the home screen.
- Choose the Applinked app and hit the Options button in the remote.
- From the options listed below, choose the uninstall option.
- Once the uninstallation is over, restart the Firestick device to start the reinstallation.
I hope you enjoyed this guide on installing Applinked on your Firestick. It can do everything that FileLinked could and is a great replacement for it. Developers of the app may release regular updates so it is important to keep the app up to dayte.